Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Thursday's Test Topics

Here’s a list of topics for Thursday’s test:

Precalculus Chapter 9 Test Topics:
Calculate simple permutations/combinations
Know the difference between permutations and combinations
Calculate Probabilities: And vs. Or (For independent/non-independent and exclusive/overlapping events)
Complementary Probabilities
Binomial Experiments (x successes out of n trials)
Binomial Expansions
Mathematical Expectations

That’s it! The format is as expected – ½ calculator, ½ non-calculator. 10 questions on the Non-calculator portion, 17 on the Calculator portion. I’ll be in my classroom for a short period on Wednesday afternoon and before school on Thursday. I’ll try to be available online later on Wednesday evening. If you have specific questions Wednesday night, email me!

I’ve posted a sample test on the class website which I’ll distribute in class tomorrow.

See you in class!

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
- Dr. Seuss


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home